WHAT IF YOU COULD:
- FINALLY spend your days choosing chinoiserie instead of what to do for your next round of experimental and expensive marketing
- Have clients asking if you can squeeze them into your schedule, instead of why you markup
- Know how to turn a mad client into a raving fan just as easily as you chose that nailhead camel back headboard upholstered in ecru linen
Sound Like A Plan?
But How? When This Is Your Reality
- Clients want to “shop” you and markups are how you make most of your profit.
- Vendors keep delivering broken product and you have to do all the explaining. And you never know what to say.
- Prospects rarely call you first, if ever. You’re always looking, and looking, and looking for those next clients.
- You spend time and money on marketing, but never know if it’s doing anything.
- Pinterest and Facebook are not finding you clients fast enough
- You know your designs are destined for shelter magazines, but your clients aren’t raving the way you need them to.
- HGTV is your arch enemy
- No matter how many jobs you’re working on, you never feel like you’re at the level of “those designers.”
- At the end of a long day you think, I thought designing would be a lot more fun…
SAY HELLO TO…. CLIENT CARE CONSULTING
This Could Be You…
- Knowing exactly what to say and do when clients just aren’t happy with something in your project
- Not Having to Envy Those Designers Who Run Their Businesses Like a Pro
- Having Clients Know Your Fees are Justified, Without You Having to Justify Them
- Not Worrying About How Quickly, Or “Cheaply” HGTV gets things done
- Looking at your pile of thank you cards, and smiling, because they’re written to you
YOUR CLIENTS SHOULD BE YOUR BIGGEST FANS
Client Care Consulting is for those designers who know their designs are good. Dare you say it, really, REALLY good … but your business just isn’t what you want it to be.
You want your clients to be DELIRIOUSLY happy with you and your designs, but they don’t understand or appreciate all of your hard work. They don’t know all that you do and sacrifice for them. All those hours that you work. All those hours you don’t bill for.
You want your clients to be singing your praises to everyone they know. And you want to be singing their praises all the way to the bank. But they’re not. And you’re not.
You wish you could give your clients great service. But you just don’t have the time. Or money. You think, great service is only for those businesses with million dollar clients. (The good news? Even with only a $100 annual budget, your client care can be astounding. Even better than those businesses with million dollar clients).
And you want to create a magazine worthy room, while also having a great time. But you don’t know how to get there. Cause even with your knockout presentations and portfolio, you get pushback, on fees, contracts, payments, project status. And you’re never quite sure what to say. But you know there’s got to be a better way.
Or, maybe your clients are happy, but just not, happy enough…. You want them to be knocking on doors telling others how awesome you are, but instead they say thanks for your work, and close the door.
And you wonder, why? My designs are beautiful, what else could they want?
YOUR ANSWER TO SUCCESS? SPECTACULAR CLIENT CARE
Client Care Consulting is where you find out how to get raving fans for clients. How to stop asking for reviews, because they’re asking you where they can write one. How to get your clients to smile when they hand you their next check. What to say when your clients are hoppin’ mad. What to do to take them from satisfied to teary eyed joy.
Because how you treat your clients matter. But knowing just how to do it right, isn’t easy. It isn’t always intuitive.
LEARN PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CLIENTS, JUST AS WELL AS YOU PICK OUT THAT PERFECT GUSTAVIAN BARREL CHAIR
What to Say
When a vendor makes a mistake, you don’t have to lose sleep over how to tell a client. Or when the project is over budget and past deadline. Or when you know that doing what they want with a design, is going to lead to some hideodorous results. Or when you accidentally ordered the wrong nailheads. Dang it, not again!
You’ll know exactly what to say when you have to have those tough conversations. And how you can keep your dignity, and let them keep theirs.
What to Do
From how to eliminate your most common client complaints, to how to improve the clarity and friendliness of your website, you’ll get an expert’s perspective on just what needs to be done.
You’ll get help figuring out why different customers are having the same problems, and how to eliminate the headaches, the confusion, and the frustration of your day to day client interactions.
From the moment you first say hello, to the moment your punch list is complete, you need a strategic design process in place. One built for efficiency and ease. So we’ll take a look at what your typical process is, and decide exactly what needs to be done to make sure it’s as efficient and enjoyable as possible. For both your benefit and the client’s. And if your designs are all done online, don’t worry, we can help with that too.
You’ll get answers on just how to make sure you and your design client actually enjoy the design process, without the typical pushback, constant explanations, and hesitations.
What your customers think, say, and feel about your design business is one of the single most important factors of your success. So let’s give you an advantage by knowing just what that is. Although this feature is optional, I would HIGHLY recommend it. You’ll get a survey that has been written just for your company’s unique needs, that can then be sent out to any or all of your clients. And together, we can see just what gems of info we can find to take your design business to that next level.
Your survey will give your clients an anonymous outlet for their thoughts and concerns, and YOU a boatload of data to work with.
The Three E’s
Are you delivering the three E’s of customer care? If you’re not, it could be costly. After reviewing, researching, and reading everything I can on your business, you’ll find out just what needs to be done to make sure you do.
What are the Three E’s? Gotta get the consultation to find out!
I’m READY! Now what?!
- Grab this consultation below!
- Fill out some “getting to know you” questions that I’ll email you after your purchase. Tell me everything – your problems, your frustrations, your goals, what you love about your business, what you hate. I’m here to listen!
- Send out an anonymous survey created just for your business, to past or existing clients, if you’d like. Send it to one, send it to none, send it to all, it’s up to you. But it’s a great opportunity to find out just what your clients love about you, and what you may want to do differently next time. Without the sting that you feel when it comes through as face to face criticism.
- 2-3 weeks after I receive your surveys and questionnaire, you’ll receive your completely personalized recommendations! Then, take action! Use that easy to follow advice to make all of the beautiful tweaks, fluffs, and if needed, total reno that your customer care needs. So your customer care can be as jaw-dropping, tear-inducing, thank you card worthy as your spaces. And if you have questions along the way, I’m here to help!
“55% of Consumers Would Pay More for a Better Service Experience ” (Salesforce.com)
Booking now for January + February
READY TO START GETTING THANK YOU CARDS INSTEAD OF JUST SENDING THEM?!
WONDERING HOW CLIENT CARE CONSULTING BEGAN?
What started out as a love for Suzanne Kasler, Phoebe Howard, and the Transitional style, eventually became an intense interest in all things interior design and decorating. So few industries are such an amazing combination of both art and science. Full of so many mysteries as to why this works, and that doesn’t. It never fails to fascinate me!
But after quickly realizing that designing wasn’t exactly for me (renovations, exact measurements, oh, the stress!), my husband nudged me to a new idea. To combine my love of design with my other love, customer care (aka customer experience). So, I did just that. And here we are. Working to help make your job easier, and your client’s time easier. Because I know sometimes as a designer, you have it tough, really tough. You’re up against ridiculous expectations – the $5,000 kitchen renovation they saw on tv, being asked to basically work for free, or insisting that an entire home can be furnished in two weeks. Sometimes it feels like all you’re doing is just fighting to do your job.
I wanted to help. And although it may sound counterintuitive, I’ve found that the easiest way to make your job easier, is by making sure your clients are happy first. Using very specific, consistent, and planned steps, your days and your clients, can become a lot more fun. And when your service is as stellar as your homes, clients start telling everyone they know just how incredible you are. So let’s make it happen.
“Increasing customer retention rates by 5%, increases profits by 25% to 95%” (Harvard Business Review)
SO WHO IS THIS CLIENT CARE CONSULTING FOR?
- Designers and decorators (both e-design and in person) that want help responding to frustrated, irritated, or confused customers throughout the design process. Without giving up your dignity, all your funds, or all your time.
- Those who understand that how you treat your clients is one of the most important aspects of your business success
- Anyone who wants to give their clients an experience that equals their spectacular designs
- Those who don’t have a customer care plan in place, or need help making improvements to theirs
HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN?
How long will this take? – It depends on two things. 1) If you use the survey. 2) How fast you fill out the questionnaire. If you want to use the survey, you will first fill out the questionnaire. Then, based on your answers I will create a survey. Once we’ve received a significant amount of responses, I’ll then create the plan for you. This whole process typically takes around 3-4 weeks. If you don’t want to use the survey, you’ll only need to fill out the questionnaire. So once you send it over, you’ll receive your plan back in 2 – 3 weeks.
What do I need to do during this process? – All you need to do is complete a questionnaire. And, if you’d like, for no additional charge I can create a survey for you that you can send to your customers. Then once I’ve given you the step by step plan, you will need to implement the changes. But no worries, it will be easy to follow and I’ll be here for questions!
What if I don’t like what I receive? – Then let me know! Just as I work to make your customers happy, I of course work to make my customers happy as well. So, I’ll do my best to explain to you why I made the recommendations, make any adaptations if necessary, and support you in any way that I can.
What kind of results are possible? – Great question! Every client has different goals for their customer experience and different concerns. Therefore, everyone’s results will be different. So here are some of the possibilities – higher referral rates, improved relationships with customers, higher customer satisfaction, fewer disagreements with customers, less pushback from customers, greater confidence when discussing tough subjects with customers, more efficient design process, improved customer loyalty, bigger projects, etc.
Do you have a guarantee? – I do! If you’re not satisfied with the plan that you’ve received, let me know. We’ll work together to see how we can tweak your recommendations. If you’re still not happy, I’m happy to refund your money for up to 6 months after you receive your plan as long as you made a good faith effort to implement the recommendations.
Do you consult with designers who do paint consultations, furniture arrangement consultations, designer for a day, etc? – I do! As long as your service is residential, I’m happy to advise you on it. If you have multiple services that you’d like advice on, the best practice is to fill out the questionnaire for your most commonly sold service. If your processes are fairly similar for each service you provide, then the advice usually translates well to each one. And if you would like advice for each one of your processes specifically, then let me know before you purchase, and we can set up a custom listing for you.
Do you have a sample of what I’ll receive? I sure do! I can send you a packet that gives you a detailed breakdown of everything you’ll receive and a snippet of a sample plan? Just email me here!
LET’S FINALLY MAKE DESIGNING EASIER, MORE EFFICIENT, AND A LOT MORE FUN!
P.S. – I know there are a million things that you can invest your business’ money in – software, advertising, marketing, trade shows, classes, etc. And absolutely, so many of them are invaluable. I’ve done so much of that myself and learned a great deal.
But to me, knowing how to deliver spectacular customer care is essential for your success, and your career happiness. It’s one huge way that we can leave a great mark on the world. One way to say, “hey world, it ain’t as bad out there as you think.” And whether you learn client care from me, on your own, or from someone else, please do go out there and make someone else’s day a little easier. Cause tomorrow, it’ll be your turn.
NOT READY JUST YET? NO PROBLEM, SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY FREE ADVICE ON HOW TO DELIVER SPECTACULAR CLIENT CARE!