FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can I call you if I have a question?
All communication is done by email, but will replied to at least by the end of the business day.
2. If I need help with designing a client service plan, but it doesn’t fit exactly into your package, can you still help me?
I’m here to help you and your business. So, I’ll do whatever I can to make that happen. Just email me, let me know what you’d like to do, and I’ll see if I can help!
3. I have employees, how can I get them to implement this?
Just let me know in the questionnaire if you have employees, and I’ll give you direction on how to advise your staff to make the changes.
4. Will you give me advice about any documents that my clients see?
I am happy to look at any typical documents that you show your clients to give you ideas on how to make it more clear and concise. However, I can’t give you legal advice on your contract or other materials.
5. Can I see a sample of the advice you give?
Absolutely. Just email me here and I’ll be happy to send it to you!
6. If I have a one –off question about a client issue I’m experiencing, can you help?
Absolutely, just let me know what you need help with and we can set up a customized package for email assistance or an online call.
7. What if I have multiple services that I offer to people?
Then what we’ll do is have you fill out the questionnaire for your most frequently sold service. The advice usually translates fairly easily from one service to the next. But, if you’d like specific advice for each service, let me know and we can set up a custom package.
8. How long does it take to implement your feedback?
That depends on how fast you want to go. But, I recommend that you implement the recommendations soon after you receive the feedback so that everything is fresh in your mind. And to make sure that you are able to implement everything before the 6 month guaranteed satisfaction is over.
9. Who should fill this out? Myself or my staff person who deals with customer issues?
This is up to you, but I would recommend that if you have staff that deal with client issues, getting their feedback is essential. Sometimes they solve the smaller problems that they never bother you with and thus have an important perspective. And as the owner, you certainly should be involved in completing the questionnaire as well – as you will most likely provide an entirely different perspective.
10. Will making the recommended changes cost me?
It’s possible. It just depends on the recommendations and how you run your business. I may suggest website updates, document updates, etc. which depending on if you’ve hired someone to do those things for you, may cost you. But overall, the costs involved with implementing changes will usually be fairly minimal.