Alright well, this week things are going to be a little bit different as I have some super exciting news to share! I’m about to throw down a challenge.
Now we all know that this has been the craziest darn year ever and it just keeps getting crazier. So your goals and hopes that you had for this year? Well they just might not have happened. Things have probably been started and stopped, or started then stopped, then restarted then restopped, or just permanently on your “to do” list with no movement at all.
And focusing on your client experience? Well, it’s been the same. Clearly you’re dedicated to it as you follow this blog. You want to know more. You want to do more. You know how important it is, to your happiness and pride in your firm, to the financial success of your business, and to the relationships that you have with your clients, it just hasn’t fully happened yet. And it’s totally understandable. I mean, this year has just made it incredibly difficult to keep things consistent, as there has been nothing but extreme inconsistency.
And so, that’s why I’m throwing down the “End the Year – End the Course” Challenge. I’m throwing down a challenge to anyone whose already purchased the foundational client experience course “Designing the Design Process” but hasn’t finished it, or whose thought to themselves “someday I’m going to buy it and take it” but just hasn’t done that yet, to work through the entire course, by the end of the year.
But it’s not just me saying, “I challenge you to finish it!” Nope, I’ll be right there beside you. As we all know that accountability and showing up is crucial to finishing something, so that’s why I want to be there for you, encouraging you to really go for it and finish this thing up!
So What’s the Challenge Going to Look Like?
1. The challenge starts on Monday, November 16th and that morning at 9 AM CT you’ll receive an emailed kick off video, along with the reminder and recommended schedule for finishing Modules 1-4, and Zoom links for the following calls.
2. On Monday, November 23rd, we’ll have our 1st LIVE Zoom call at 9:45 AM CT. We’ll spend about 20 minutes talking about some of the key topics from Modules 1-4 and how they can be applied for more success with clients, and about 10 minutes answering questions.
3. On Monday, November 30th, we’ll have our 2nd LIVE Zoom call at 9:45 AM CT following the same format as the 1st LIVE call, but for Modules 5-8.
4. On Monday, December 7th, we’ll have our 3rd and final LIVE Zoom call at 9:45 AM CT following the same format as the other calls but with Modules 9-12, and then we’ll end with a virtual celebration!
How Do You Sign Up?
Alright, so, you ready, willing, and wanting to do this thing? To finally finish, or start and finish, this course so you can really make an exceptional client experience a reality at your firm? Are you ready to move it from your “hope to do someday” list to your “done and doing it currently and reaping the benefits” list? Well, I’m ready for that too! So, let’s see how you can join in and take part in all of the fun, energy, and success that comes with knowing how to knock the socks off of your clients!
1. So, if you’ve already purchased “Designing the Design Process: The Foundation for an Exceptional Client Experience” and want in on the challenge, then all you have to do is email me at email@example.com with the phrase “I’m up for the challenge!” and you’ll automatically be put on the challenge list to receive the emails with next steps, Zoom links, etc.
2. Now if you haven’t purchased it yet but if it’s been on your to do list and you’d love some extra guidance and accountability from me as you go through the course, you can go ahead and purchase it here and you’ll be automatically enrolled to receive the emails with next steps, Zoom links, etc.
And maybe the best news of all?! The built in accountability and extra LIVE time are all free! It’s just a built in bonus for the course right now as I know that this year has been so tough for literally everyone in some way or another, and that goals were even harder to meet than usual.
But, just because this year was tough, it doesn’t mean that the client experience is any less important. In fact, it makes it even more so. So I decided that I wanted to do whatever I could to give people a bit of a kick in the pants to get them going on their noble goal to deliver an exceptional client experience. It’s just something that really, really needs a focus. And I’m here to help you make that happen.
End the Year With an Accomplishment
So join us! End the year and the course with us! It’s absolutely doable, it’s absolutely possible. It’ll only take about an hour and a half of work each week to work through the modules in a three week time frame; so it’s totally achievable. Just work for 15 or 20 minutes longer during the work week and you’ll have the thing done in time.
So don’t let time and life get in the way of being truly proud of not only the work but also the experience that you provide for your clients. Don’t let time and life get in the way of getting those “wow”s. Don’t let this darn year get in the way of you being the designer of your client’s dreams.
The time is now to start, and finish. So join us by either purchasing the course here or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And end this year knowing that you at least accomplished one darn thing on your to do list for this year, and I’ll be right there beside you, cheering you along the whole way.
Let me know in the comments below, do you ever have a hard time finishing pre-recorded courses that you buy? I’d love to know!
And if you’re for looking for more ways to serve your clients exceptionally well, then take a look at what we’ve got for you here!