How to Prepare
Here’s what you can do to prepare for success during our time together:
1. Try and make every live class possible
2. Write down your burning questions that come to you throughout the week and before our first class
3. Take notes and write down questions during class
4. Ask any and all questions you have at the end of each class
5. Review your notes and rewatch classes (and make note of any new questions) as you can learn even more information the second time around!
6. But most importantly, I encourage you to come to class prepared to focus and learn, and to be ready to implement the information and assignments (assignments are action items for you to implement throughout your work week, not something you need to turn in) as soon as you receive them.
The information you learn can only be as effective as your dedication to its successful implementation. So action is a must! I don’t want you to waste your investment of time or money!
Thank you so much for letting me join you on your journey to success!