I’M HERE TO GET YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Because You Know You’re Capable of More.
It’s Time to Stand Out.
You’re already doing well with your business and have “enough” design clients, referrals, and projects. But you’re ambitious and want more. Better profits, better projects, better clients.
You want to be on the panels at High Point, rather than attending them. And you want to stand out in the sea of gorgeous competition.
Because you know you’re capable of reaching your dreams. You’re just wondering how you get there.
Have a few questions about the client service consultation? “Will this really help my business? What if I don’t like it? Can I really charge my clients more for better service?” (The answer to the last one by the way is a definite yes). Get them all answered with a 15 minute complementary call.
Other than providing jaw dropping designs, your ability to deliver great service and a great experience is what clients will judge you on.
It’s what will leave clients raving about you, or ranting about you. And what will make them happy to pay higher fees, or constantly questioning them.
Deliver incredible service. For the benefit of your clients, and your business.
Just like your designs, how you treat your clients cannot be truly replicated. But even better? There’s no place for them to purchase your service experience online. They have to work with you for that.
And once they’re able to see that your service is as incredible as your designs, they’ll be back for bigger and better projects. And so will their family and friends.
Giving your clients spectacular service makes them realize, “I could never do this without her.”
Higher Profits Mean Higher Expectations.
Even though you’re already providing your clients with a good experience right now, to get to the next level it needs to be great.
Because when you start increasing your profit margins, client expectations also increase. More client contact, an expertly-managed service experience, and a closer relationship.
When someone pays for a 5 star hotel, they don’t just expect a softer bed. They expect the kind of intuitive, personalized service that not only solves problems but prevents them. The same goes for your design clients.
Systems & Processes are the Foundation of Great Service.
The high level service experience is about putting the right systems and processes in place, before the client even contacts you for the first time.
It’s about creating a design process that not only covers how your design is developed, ordered, and installed, but also exactly what actions need to occur with your client along the way.
You need a very specific and detailed plan for every interaction that you have with your client. What you’ll say, what you’ll do, and how you’ll follow up. Because a beautifully designed service experience is just as jaw dropping as a beautifully designed room.
Make It Easy on Yourself. Get Someone Else to Do the Work.
$700. To push you, and your design firm, to the next level. Is it worth it?
Creating a Client Service Plan is a Lot of Work.
Creating a service plan is very detailed, very research intensive, and requires a lot of knowledge about what clients want. But, with a client service consultation, you won’t have to do any of that work yourself.
All you have to do is fill out a 15 to 20 minute questionnaire asking you about your business, your client issues, and your goals. And then sit back, relax, and wait for your completed plan to roll in 2-3 weeks later.
Expert Advice. Delivered in an Easy to Follow Plan.
After you’re done with your questionnaire it’s off to be researched, analyzed, and scoured for hours and hours. I study everything that I can to create a plan that’s all about you and your company. Helping your reach your goals, and conquer your struggles.
And although you’ll have to work to implement the recommendations, I’ve made succeeding as easy as possible. You’ll get a fully prioritized action plan that tells you exactly what recommendations to implement first, next, and last. Because I know how frustrating it is to get pages and pages of great advice but then be left wondering, “Where do I even begin?”
And if you’re still a little clueless on what to do, not to worry! 6 weeks of follow up coaching is automatically included in the package. That means checking in on your every other week to make sure you’re getting your money’s worth out of this. Doing the work you need to do, getting the answers you need to get, and keeping you focused and successful.
Finally Look Like You Always Know What You’re Doing.
Even if you don’t.
What to Say
When a vendor makes a mistake, you don’t have to lose sleep over how to tell a client. Or when the project is over budget and past deadline. Or when you know that going along with a client’s idea will ruin everything. You can finally sleep soundly again.
You’ll learn exactly what to say when you have to have those tough conversations. And how you can keep your dignity, and let your client keep theirs too.
What to Do
From how to eliminate your most common client complaints, to how to improve the clarity and friendliness of your website, you’ll get an expert’s perspective on just what needs to be done.
You’ll get help figuring out why different customers are having the same problems, and how to eliminate the headaches, the confusion, and the frustration of your day to day client interactions.
Your Design Process
Your design process, and how your client fits into it, is one of the biggest clues into the type of experience you’re providing. Is it causing frustration and stress, or loyal and happy clients?
Because from the moment you first say hello, to the moment your punch list is complete, you need a strategic process in place if you want to be charging higher fees. One built for efficiency and ease. So we’ll take a look at what your typical process is, and decide exactly what needs to be done to make sure it’s as enjoyable as possible. For everyone.
You’ll get answers on just how to make sure you and your design client actually enjoy the design process, without the typical pushback, explanations, and hesitations.
The Three E’s
Are you delivering the three E’s of a high end service experience? If you’re not, you need to be. After reviewing, researching, and reading everything I can on your business, you’ll find out just what needs to be done to make sure you are.
What are the Three E’s? Have to get the consultation to find out!
But How Will I Really Benefit From This?
A Client Service Consultation will help you:
- Charge more for your designs and service
- Increase your profits
- Increase client loyalty
- Have greater confidence when speaking to clients
- Have greater confidence going after bigger projects
- Increase your referral rates
- Have a plan for how to handle client issues
- Have a plan for how to prevent client issues
- Train your employees to deliver high end service
WHAT’S THE PROCESS FOR THIS?
1. Reserve your consultation below.
As each consultation is fully and completely personalized to you and your business, there are only a few spots available each month.
So scroll down to reserve your spot now!
2. Fill out a questionnaire.
After you’ve purchased your consultation, you’ll receive an email with the questionnaire that will take you about 20 minutes to complete. After that, it’s all up to me.
3. Implement your recommendations.
2-3 weeks after you’ve completed your questionnaire, you’ll receive an email with your completely personalized client service consultation. Full of all the details, checklists, and systems needed to deliver a high end experience.
4. Follow Through
After your consultation, you’ll automatically receive 6 weeks of continued coaching and follow up via email. I’ll be checking in with you every other week to make sure you’re successfully implementing the plan, getting your questions answered, and staying focused on the top priorities.
Want even more coaching after the 6 weeks is over? No problem. After the 6 weeks of included coaching has ended, you’ll have the opportunity to extend coaching for as long as you’d like. I’ll be here for continued guidance and support. Helping you navigate your way through any tumbles, setbacks, or questions that arise when working your way towards delivering a high end service experience. And a more profitable design career.
Ambitious for More?
Grab Your Spot Before They Sell Out, $700
- Detailed Recommendations that Work Around Your Design Process
- Prioritized Action Plan
- 6 weeks of Follow Up with an Email Check In Every Other Week
- Your Three E’s Status
- Bonus: The Three E’s Pyramid
- Bonus: The Do’s and Don’ts of Client Gift Giving
- Bonus: Client Profile Template
- Bonus: The Designer’s Essential Guide to Client Service
- Bonus: How to Ask for Client Feedback
HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN?
- How long will this take? – Once you complete the questionnaire, you’ll receive your plan back in 2 – 3 weeks.
- What do I need to do during this process? – All you need to do is complete a questionnaire that takes about 20 minutes to fill out. And once you’ve received your personalized recommendations, you’ll need to implement the changes. And if you need on going assistance, I’m here.
- What if I don’t like what I receive? – Then let me know! Just as I work to make your customers happy, I of course work to make my customers happy as well. So, I’ll do my best to explain to you why I made the recommendations, make any adaptations if necessary, and support you in any way that I can.
- What kind of results are possible? – Great question. Every client has different goals for their customer experience and different concerns. Therefore, everyone’s results will be different. So here are some of the possibilities – higher referral rates, higher profits, higher fees, improved relationships with customers, higher customer satisfaction, fewer disagreements with customers, less pushback from customers, greater confidence when discussing tough subjects with customers, more efficient design process, improved customer loyalty, bigger projects, etc.
- Do you have a guarantee? – I do! If you’re not satisfied with the plan that you’ve received, let me know. We’ll work together to see how we can tweak your recommendations. If you’re still not happy, I’m happy to refund your money for up to 6 months after you receive your plan as long as you made a good faith effort to implement the recommendations.
- Do you consult with designers who do paint consultations, furniture arrangement consultations, designer for a day, etc? – As long as your service is residential, I’m happy to advise you on it. If you have multiple services that you’d like advice on, the best practice is to fill out the questionnaire for your most commonly sold service. If your processes are fairly similar for each service you provide, then the advice usually translates well to each one. And if you would like advice for each one of your processes specifically, then let me know before you purchase, and we can set up a custom listing for you.
- Do you have a sample of what I’ll receive? Absolutely. If you’d like a sample, just email me here.
NOT READY JUST YET? SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY FREE ADVICE ON HOW TO DELIVER A HIGH END SERVICE EXPERIENCE