I’M HERE TO GET YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Because You Know You’re Capable of More.
It’s Time to Stand Out.
You’re already doing well with your business and have “enough” design clients, referrals, and projects. But you’re ambitious and want more. Better profits, better projects, better clients.
You want to be on the panels at High Point, rather than attending them. And you want to stand out in the sea of gorgeous competition.
Because you know you’re capable of reaching your dreams. You’re just wondering how you get there.
Have a few questions about the client service consultation? “Will this really help my business? What if I don’t like it? Can I really charge my clients more for better service?” (The answer to the last one by the way is a definite yes). Get them all answered with a 15 minute complementary call.
Other than providing jaw dropping designs, your ability to deliver great service and a great experience is what clients will judge you on.
It’s what will leave clients raving about you, or ranting about you. And what will make them happy to pay higher fees, or constantly questioning them.
Deliver incredible service. For the benefit of your clients, and your business.
Just like your designs, how you treat your clients cannot be truly replicated. But even better? There’s no place for them to purchase your service experience online. They have to work with you for that.
And once they’re able to see that your service is as incredible as your designs, they’ll be back for bigger and better projects. And so will their family and friends.
Giving your clients spectacular service makes them realize, “I could never do this without her.”
Higher Profits Mean Higher Expectations.
Even though you’re already providing your clients with a good experience right now, to get to the next level it needs to be great.
Because when you start increasing your profit margins, client expectations also increase. More client contact, an expertly-managed service experience, and a closer relationship.
When someone pays for a 5 star hotel, they don’t just expect a softer bed. They expect the kind of intuitive, personalized service that not only solves problems but prevents them. The same goes for your design clients.
Systems & Processes are the Foundation of Great Service.
The high level service experience is about putting the right systems and processes in place, before the client even contacts you for the first time.
It’s about creating a design process that not only covers how your design is developed, ordered, and installed, but also exactly what actions need to occur with your client along the way.
You need a very specific and detailed plan for every interaction that you have with your client. What you’ll say, what you’ll do, and how you’ll follow up. Because a beautifully designed service experience is just as jaw dropping as a beautifully designed room.
Are you ready?
You’ve already created the floor plan, the elevations, and the layout of your business. I’m here to add in the gorgeous layers that take it from fantastic to absolutely phenomenal. Are you ready?
Make It Easy on Yourself. Get Someone Else to Do the Work.
Creating a Client Service Plan is a Lot of Work.
Creating a service plan is very detailed, and very research intensive. It requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about client’s concerns, expectations, needs, and wants. And how they’re constantly changing and evolving with the trends of business.
But, with a client service consultation, you won’t have to do any of that work yourself. It’s all up to me. And with my background and experience in human relations, business, and understanding expectations of high net worth individuals gained through working with Dale Carnegie and Morgan Stanley, I’m able to share what high end service looks (and acts) like. And what type of experience you need to deliver to capture the hearts, minds, and projects, of those clients you dream of.
And you’ll be shocked at how after you’ve only filled out a 20 minute questionnaire, you’ll get back a 20+ page report showing you the exact steps needed to deliver a high end service experience. One that addresses how to update your design process, your online presence, and become exceptionally consistent in everything you do.
Expert Advice Covering the Basics and the Luxurious. Delivered in an Easy to Follow Plan.
After you’re done with your questionnaire it’s off to be researched, analyzed, and scoured for hours and hours and hours … I study everything that I can to create an incredibly detailed and specific plan that’s all about you and your company. It’s a plan that wraps completely around your design process and the interactions you have with your clients. From the basics like creating checklists for a screening call to the luxurious like how to throw incredible client appreciation events.
And although you’ll have to work to implement the recommendations, I’ve made succeeding as easy as possible. You’ll get a fully prioritized action plan that tells you exactly what recommendations to implement first, next, and last. Because I know how frustrating it is to get pages and pages of great advice but then be left wondering, “Where do I even begin?”
And if you need help implementing, and need someone to keep you accountable, not to worry! 8 weeks of implementation coaching is available to you. That means checking in on you at least every other week to make sure you’re getting your money’s worth out of this. And working with you to develop the documents I recommend, providing the answers and feedback you need, and keeping you focused and successful.
Finally Look Like You Always Know What You’re Doing.
Even if you don’t.
What to Say
When a vendor makes a mistake, you don’t have to lose sleep over how to tell a client. Or when the project is over budget and past deadline. Or when you know that going along with a client’s idea will ruin everything. You can finally sleep soundly again.
You’ll learn exactly what to say when you have to have those tough conversations. And how you can keep your dignity, and let your client keep theirs too.
What to Do
From how to eliminate your most common client complaints, to how to improve the clarity and friendliness of your website, you’ll get an expert’s perspective on just what needs to be done.
You’ll get help figuring out why different customers are having the same problems, and how to eliminate the headaches, the confusion, and the frustration of your day to day client interactions.
Your Design Process
Your design process, and how your client fits into it, is one of the biggest clues into the type of experience you’re providing. Is it causing frustration and stress, or loyal and happy clients?
Because from the moment you first say hello, to the moment your punch list is complete, you need a strategic process in place if you want to be charging higher fees. One built for efficiency and ease. So we’ll take a look at what your typical process is, and decide exactly what needs to be done to make sure it’s as enjoyable as possible. For everyone.
You’ll get answers on just how to make sure you and your design client actually enjoy the design process, without the typical pushback, explanations, and hesitations.
The Three E’s
Are you delivering the three E’s of a high end service experience? If you’re not, you need to be. After reviewing, researching, and reading everything I can on your business, you’ll find out just what needs to be done to make sure you are.
What are the Three E’s? Have to get the consultation to find out!
But How Will I Really Benefit From This?
A Client Service Consultation will help you:
- Charge more for your designs and service
- Increase your profits
- Increase client loyalty
- Have greater confidence when speaking to clients
- Have greater confidence going after bigger projects
- Increase your referral rates
- Have a plan for how to handle client issues
- Have a plan for how to prevent client issues
- Train your employees to deliver high end service
WHAT’S THE PROCESS FOR THIS?
1. Reserve your consultation below.
My mission is to give you as much value as possible for your investment. So that means I spend hours, and hours, and hours creating a seriously hefty document exclusively addressing your firm’s goals, challenges, opportunities to improve, and processes to maintain.
And although yes, that does sound like a lot to read, you’ll read it with a ferocity comparable to that page turning book you love. As it’s absolutely stuffed with a million ways for you to succeed even more than you are now. It’s your personal guide showing you how to expertly manage your firm, your clients, yourself, and your employees so well that you’ll be delivering a high end service experience, and charging for it, in no time.
2. Fill out a questionnaire.
After you’ve purchased your consultation, you’ll immediately receive an email with the questionnaire that will take you about 20 minutes to complete. It’s a quick, efficient, but very effective way for me to learn all about you, and what is and isn’t working in your design firm.
And don’t worry, there won’t be tons of back and forth emailing where I need to know or understand more about your answers. No one has time for that. If you give me 20 thoughtful minutes of your time, you’ll be shocked at how I can turn that into a 20 page plan. The questionnaire really is that powerful.
3. Implement your recommendations.
Unless there is a wait list at your time of purchase, you will receive your client service consultation 2 – 3 weeks after you submit your questionnaire. Your consultation is a hefty, value filled, over the top 20+ page document full of all the details, checklists, documents, bonus pages, and systems needed to make sure your client experience is the kind that ensures greater profits, efficiency, and client loyalty. It’s so full of incredible value you’ll be shocked at the price you’re getting it for.
And once you’ve taken the time to read it all through backwards and forwards, forwards and backwards, it’s your time to implement. To make it happen. It won’t be quick. And it won’t always be easy. But it will be powerful. So you need to be ready.
4. Add-On Implementation Coaching
If you know you’re the kind of person that needs a bit of hand holding and a lot of accountability, you have the option to add on implementation coaching when purchasing a client service consultation.
With this service you’ll get 8 weeks of exclusive, personalized attention from me as I help you work through your action plan. You’ll get assistance developing the documents I’ve recommended, prioritized to do lists, and that thing that no one likes but everyone needs, deadlines. All delivered in a super efficient, schedule friendly way – email. No need to set aside time every couple of weeks out of your already busy schedule to talk with me. You’ll receive everything through a recorded video and email so you can do your work whenever it’s right for you and your already jam packed days.
Ambitious for More?
More profits, more efficiency, more loyalty.
Then grab your spot before they sell out.
- Specific Service Steps to take for Every Phase of Your Design Process
- A Complete Review of Your Online Presence – is it easy to navigate, client friendly, and consistent
- Specific ways to increase your firm’s effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency
- Prioritized Action Plan
- Your Three E’s Status
- Bonus: The Three E’s Pyramid
- Bonus: The Do’s and Don’ts of Client Gift Giving
- Bonus: Client Profile Template
- Bonus: The Luxury List
- Bonus: The Designer’s Essential Guide to Client Service
- Bonus: How to Ask for Client Feedback
- Bonus: The Luxury List
- Bonus: Welcome Packet Template
Want even more assistance after the implementation coaching is over? No problem. After the 8 weeks of implementation coaching has ended, you’ll have the opportunity to extend coaching for as long as you’d like. Helping you navigate your way through any tumbles, client conflicts, or questions that arise when working your way towards delivering a high end service experience. I’m here to invest my time and expertise into you and your design firm’s success. No matter how long it takes.
HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN?
- How long will this take? – It depends on whether or not there is currently a wait list. If there is a wait list, you’ll be notified of your expected delivery date after you submit your questionnaire. If there isn’t a wait list at the time you purchase, it will take 2 – 3 weeks.
- What do I need to do during this process? – All you need to do is complete a questionnaire that takes about 20 minutes to fill out. Then once you’ve received your personalized recommendations, you’ll need to work hard to implement the changes, making sure you really get the return you expect on your investment. And if you need assistance with implementation, no worries. We’ve got you covered with implementation coaching.
- What if I don’t like what I receive? – Then let me know! Just as I work to make your customers happy, I of course work to make my customers happy as well. So, I’ll do my best to explain to you why I made the recommendations, make any adaptations if necessary, and support you in any way that I can.
- What kind of results are possible? – Great question. Every client has different goals for their customer experience and different concerns. Therefore, everyone’s results will be different. So here are some of the possibilities – higher referral rates, higher profits, higher fees, improved relationships with customers, higher customer satisfaction, fewer disagreements with customers, less pushback from customers, greater confidence when discussing tough subjects with customers, more efficient design process, improved customer loyalty, bigger projects, etc.
- Do you have a guarantee? – I do! If you’re not satisfied with the plan that you’ve received, let me know. We’ll work together to see how we can tweak your recommendations. If you’re still not happy, I’m happy to refund your money for up to 6 months after you receive your plan as long as you made a good faith effort to implement the recommendations.
- Do you consult with designers who do paint consultations, furniture arrangement consultations, designer for a day, etc? – As long as your service is residential, I’m happy to advise you on it. If you have multiple services that you’d like advice on, the best practice is to fill out the questionnaire for your most commonly sold service. If your processes are fairly similar for each service you provide, then the advice usually translates well to each one. And if you would like advice for each one of your processes specifically, then let me know before you purchase, and we can set up a custom listing for you.
- Do you have a sample of what I’ll receive? Absolutely. If you’d like a sample, just email me here.
TO GET MORE BUSINESS. DELIVER MORE SERVICE.
Reserve Your Client Service Consultation Now for $1500.
NOT READY JUST YET? SIGN UP FOR WEEKLY FREE ADVICE ON HOW TO DELIVER A HIGH END SERVICE EXPERIENCE